CIRS: Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome
What Patients Need to Know to Thrive and Survive
Wednesday, February 13th 2019 at Rezilir
9:00am to 11:00am
Topics for the class will include:
- What is Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (CIRS)?
- Getting a Proper Assessment and Diagnosis
- Validated Sequential Treatment Plan
- Environmental Exposure – How to Track
- Effective Remediation of the Environment – Checklists; Cleaning, Packing, House-hunting, Travel, Cross-contamination & Daily Proactive Maintenance
- Communicating Effectively with Others – Social support, Family & Friends, Employers, School, Landlord, PCP & Contractors
Presented by Dr. Craig Tanio MD, Denise Nonelle, ARNP FNP-BC, and Susan Luck, RN, MA
You will receive a working knowledge of all of these topics critical for patients with CIRS to effectively help to heal themselves. Attending this class will give you additional time so that your questions can be fully answered. All recipients will receive a copy of a CIRS patient education book entitled: “Mold Illness: Surviving and Thriving”
Cost for the class is $95 and includes a copy of the patient workbook ($50 value) and two hours of Dr. Tanio’s time ($1300/value).