Directions: Take 4-8 capsules, 2 times per day. You may also take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to using this formula. Individuals taking medications should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if seal is damaged.
5 in stock
Turmeric is a spice that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. It is a member of the ginger family and is native to India. Turmeric contains a compound called curcumin, which is responsible for many of its health benefits.
Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It can help to reduce inflammation throughout the body, which can lead to a number of health benefits. For example, turmeric can help to relieve pain and stiffness associated with arthritis, improve joint function, and reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases such as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
In addition to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, curcumin may also have other health benefits. For example, it may help to improve cognitive function, boost the immune system, and protect against cancer.
Turmeric is a safe and effective supplement for most people. However, it is important to talk to your doctor before taking turmeric if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or taking any medications.
Here are some ways to get turmeric into your diet:
- Add turmeric powder to your food. Turmeric powder is a versatile spice that can be used in a variety of dishes, such as curries, soups, and stews.
- Take turmeric capsules. Turmeric capsules are a convenient way to get your daily dose of turmeric.
- Make turmeric tea. Turmeric tea is a delicious and easy way to get your daily dose of turmeric.
Turmeric is a powerful spice with a number of potential health benefits. Adding turmeric to your diet is a great way to improve your overall health and well-being.
Here are some additional research-backed benefits of turmeric:
- Reduces pain and inflammation. Turmeric is a natural pain reliever and anti-inflammatory. It can help to reduce pain and inflammation associated with conditions such as arthritis, muscle pain, and menstrual cramps.
- Improves cognitive function. Turmeric may help to improve cognitive function, including memory, learning, and attention. It may also help to protect against neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease.
- Boosts the immune system. Turmeric has immune-boosting properties. It may help to protect against infections and diseases.
- Protects against cancer. Turmeric may help to protect against cancer by preventing the growth and spread of cancer cells.
If you are considering taking turmeric, it is important to talk to your doctor first. Turmeric can interact with certain medications, so it is important to make sure that it is safe for you to take.
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 in|