Our Environmental Assessment experts in Hollywood Florida use high-tech, non-destructive instruments to identify indoor air quality problems, and have the training and experience needed not only to identify problem areas in your home or workplace, but educate and work with you to ensure that your spaces are at the highest level of health and safety as possible as well.
We also specialize in environmental mold testing in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, and of course, Miami.
Environmental Assessments Include:
- Moisture Meter: We use a moisture meter around all visible plumbing, appliances that use water, and any area that is suspected to be water damaged to measure the moisture content of those areas.
- Infrared Camera: We use an infrared camera as a non-invasive method to look into walls to detect visible cool spots/areas of concern.
- VOCs & Formaldehyde: We use an indoor air quality monitor to measures Volatile Organic Compound and Formaldehyde levels in real-time.
- Particle Counter: We use a particle counter to compare readings between the inside and outside of the home to measure the overall air quality.
- EMF Detector: We use an EMF detector to measure electric magnetic fields in the home that many people are sensitive too.
After the visit to the home and all test results are received, a report will be compiled that includes photos, assessor impressions, test results, and recommendations as to what needs to be done to make the home safe.
You will receive a copy of this report and have a 15-30-minute consultation to review the report and answer any questions that you may have.
All of our testing methods are non-invasive. We will never drill or cut holes in your walls or ceilings.
Florida state law requires that all Mold Assessors take a minimum of one physical sample from each location being investigated for the presence of mold.
We offer multiple options for physical testing and based on their initial impressions our Indoor Environmental Professionals will recommend the test that they feel will provide the most pertinent information to suit you and your location’s needs.
Discover the benefits of our environmental assessment services in the Hollywood Florida area.
In addition to home assessments, we also offer consultations regarding:
- Small particle cleaning
- How to properly perform an ERMI / HERTSMI / Actinomycetes test
- Interpretation of ERMI / HERTSMI / Actinomycetes tests
- Review of previously completed assessment reports
What Causes Year-Round Allergies?
According to ACAAI (The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology), allergies are the six leading causes of chronic illness in the US, with an annual cost of $18 billion a year. About 15 million Americans suffer from allergies each year.
Although, not all allergies are made equal. During allergy season, the pollen in the air affects most people as the spring flowers begin to bloom. Although, some individuals may not notice that they have allergic reactions year around. If you’re one of those people, your home or office may be causing that cough or sneeze that won’t go away.
Some hidden culprits can be affecting your indoor air quality within your home or business. Anything from carbon monoxide, radon, smoke, or poor ventilation can result in allergic reactions, and mold is the most common culprit affecting indoor air quality.
There are various types of molds, and some are more toxic than others. Depending on the type of mold, you may be able to safely remove the mold with a pair of gloves, a sponge, and diluted bleach. Meanwhile, other types of mold might require an expert technician to remove.
As mentioned, mold can also affect your brain health. Common symptoms of mold exposure include sore throat, runny nose, sneezing, coughing, skin rash, headaches, irritation, congestion, lung irritation, and fatigue.
REQUEST YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL MOLD TESTING
Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Hollywood, South Florida