One of the most common uses of a Far infrared saunas (FIR) is to assist your body to get rid of toxins. Especially if patients do not sweat regularly, the use of FIR acts as a vehicle to help release these toxins. Many of our patients have significant challenges with ongoing toxin exposures including exposure to:
- Pesticides, such as organophosphates
- Mercury and other heavy metals coming from dental fillings and fish
- Phthalates coming from plastic wrap and bottles
Air pollution and water pollution are only a small part of the toxicity story. Many environmental toxins come from household products or exposures such as living next to a golf course.
Other uses where the FIR has facilitated in healing include:
- Brain Fog (we have specialists in Miami)
- Stimulating the immune system (where can I find an autoimmune doctor near me?)
- Systemic pain
- Multiple chemical sensitivities
- Stress management
- Heavy metal poisoning including Mercury
- Fatigue (chronic fatigue specialists)
We believe that the use of far infrared technology is the safest for our patients. It helps the body to eliminate a wide variety of toxins through sweat. This can result in positive changes in your energy, moods, sleep patterns, mental acuity and complexion…just to name a few improvements.
Our sauna also uses poplar, which is a very low toxin wood and the infrared device is low EMF as well.
Please pay attention to your hydration before and after the sauna. It is also very important to focus on your minerals while using the sauna. You should be especially mindful of your magnesium intake. Also, concentrate on your calcium and potassium; often called the tri-salts. They are essential to a healthy detoxification.
You must listen to your body and pay attention to the information it gives you. Also, please remember that you should always speak with your Rezilir clinician before implementing any changes to your health-care regimen.